Wednesday, November 2, 2011

what i wore wednesday: sick day.

On Monday the girls started getting sick, on Tuesday Marc started feeling sick, this morning I woke up sick. One of the great things about being a family is that you get to share everything, including a cold. Apparently it's going around. I don't know whats going on in our area but everyone is sick with something. Marc said a bunch of people called off from work.

To tell you the truth I've been feeling "off" the past couple of weeks. My body hasn't been working right. Last Friday I went to my first physical therapy session. That was a joy and a giant pain. After therapy my knees where KILLING me. Ever since I had Carolina my knees have been way more painful then they ever have been. I'm always had slight knee problems but this was something very different. Some days it just hurt to stand up, over days I was in tears because they hurt say bad. My physical therapist said that I probably had nerve damage from my epidural. I didn't think that was possible but my epidural could have damaged the nervous in the muscles in my knees. She asked if I had any numbness too. My back, ever now and then, gets all tingly like if your foot falls asleep or something. Fun, fun, fun. Never a dull moment for us.

On top of all that I've been feeling rather down and out. I don't know if I'm down and out or if it's the baby blues or what. I've been closed off and sad and just burnt out. I'm sorry if my blog is a little lack luster for the next few days. I need some time to regroup. I love blogging and I feel like the reason I started blogging in the first place and slipped away from me. Everything feels like it slipping away from me... I know peace and happiness is just around the corner though.


what i wore: sick day


Today is a sick day for sure. The girls are still sleeping, hopefully sleeping off their sickness. I'm relaxing on the couch. I'm going to catch up on some house hold things but mainly we're just going to try and get better. We leave to visit Pittsburgh, PA in a few weeks so we all need to be healthy!

5 comments:

  1. awe I hope you guys get feeling better!! That does not sound fun at all! I'm sorry about your knees giving you trouble, that can be so frustrating! I hope you get all fixed up soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor mama! at least when being sick means you get to wear the comfiest of clothes and be pampered :) i hope you can get some chicken broth, the magical cure! hope you feel better soon sweetie!!!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live near Pittsburgh.... well about 1 1/2 hours away. You must be going for Thanksgiving?
    Hope you are all better by then, you should be.

    Cute kids by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww feel better soon..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for your kind words! We're all hanging in there. The girls have doctor appointments tomorrow. I hope we all get better soon <3

    ReplyDelete