Wednesday, November 2, 2011

a pumpkin and a princess: halloween 2011

Halloween this year was really fun. Aurora is getting older and everything kid oriented is becoming more fun. Saddly earlier on Monday Aurora started getting a horrible stuffy noise, then later Carolina started snorting and sniffing. My two little angels became giant snot balls in a matter of hours. I feel so bad! We still did some intense trick or treating. After the tenth house Aurora finally started saying trick or treat. It amazes me that even though she is loud and energetic at home, around strangers she's a cold stone.

Aurora had a great time running around the streets of our neighborhood when it was dark. Carolina slept in her stroller the entire time, the little doll. Not many people could figure out what Aurora was. Last year we had quite a struggle with her costume. Anything even a little itchy can not touch that child's skin or she completely freaks out. So, I went to the dollar store and bought four t-shirts. I'm pretty proud of my work. It's not prefect, it's not even really good but Aurora loved it and that's all that mattered. She insisted that I put a sparkly rainbow on the front. Why a rainbow? I have no idea. I'm just happy she wore it.



I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. You made that costume?? I think it looks great! Carolina look so adorable as a cute little (sleepy) pumpkin hehe

    ReplyDelete