Friday, June 3, 2011

i've been a bad bad girl.

I must apologize. I’ve been a bad bad blogger lately. It started with our little flood and worked its way through blogger being down and I’m still having issues with commenting. I guess I just got frustrated and gave up for a moment. It’s amazing to me how if one little thing throws my routine off I get so freaked out and it takes me a while to put the pieces back together.

I am a creature of habit. If I don’t get my morning shower, I’m a bear. If I don’t eat at a certain time, LOOK OUT! Lately, Aurora has been changeling nap time so I don’t get the “me time” I typically do and I haven’t known how to function. Nap time is my homework/blog/craft/clean up time; yeah I cram everything I can into that short span of time. I’m not a morning person so I typically veg-out after Piston and I go on our morning walk and at night I like to spend time with my husband, even if it’s mindlessly watching TV. I need to change my routine and get ready for our new arrival. I can only image what a brand new baby is going to do to our lives. I’m excited and extremely terrified at the same time.

On that note I think I need a little time to breathe, a little R&R from my blog for a few days. Brainstorm some new ideas and see what direction I really want to go in. Plus my current class is KILLING me. I know I’ve said this time and time again but I will be posting more… or something at least!!!

Peace and Love!

4 comments:

  1. Good to see you! :) That sucks you haven't been getting very much me time lately:( Hopefully the new baby will be a sleeper! haha. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we all need a little rest, the blog world can be a little demanding at times...you know i had trouble commenting too and then switched to safari and it was fine...now i am back to firefox and it seems to be working again!

    hope you get some time to relax!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely get it! I'm the same way. I hope that it gets easier and that you find some me time, love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! I've been doing a lot of thinking during my mini break. There's going to be a lot of changes coming. Like HUGE changes. I'm scared and excited all at the same time. I'm so glad that you guys are so supportive <3

    ReplyDelete