Sunday, April 17, 2011

weekend trip: canyon lake, az

This weekend was nice and relaxing. A few weekends ago we made a short drive to Canyon Creek Lake, AZ to check it out. I’m so glad we did. This past Saturday we set out prepared. We brought a cooler full of a picnic lunch and other goodies. Aurora really enjoyed feeding the ducks and just playing new the water. Marc and I enjoy the peaceful place we had found. We are defiantly going to be going back there more often. Sometimes it’s just nice to get away, even if it’s just for a few hours.

The drive in is so beautiful.





You know I must have really been enjoying myself. I loaded my photos onto my computer and realized that I didn't even take that many pictures, which is very rare for me. I was way to distracted by how peaceful it was there to grab my camera.

I hope you enjoyed your weekend as well! What were you up too?

3 comments:

  1. Ahh... so jealous! Looks so wonderful and relaxing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, how wonderful! Love the little ducky approaching her! So cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a little get away! Picnic days are thee best! Glad that you could get some relaxation in. I hope you have a lovely week, you need to post updated belly pics! haha

    ReplyDelete