Monday, April 18, 2011

baby bump: 22 weeks.

This pregnancy is so strange for me. Even though I've been through all of this its so different. Somehow I feel less prepared for this little one than I was for Aurora. I can't believe my due day is four months away. Time is flying by! It's amazing that it's April already. I think I'm losing it.

I hate taking pictures of myself. I've out grown my "regular" pants competely at this point and the weight I lost in the first trimester I gained back plus some that's for sure!





I've recently developed a strange love of milk (I hate milk) and all things strawberry. I also had some really crazy pains a few days ago. I've realized that she seems to be having growing spurts. Every time she grows I get really uncomfortable for about a day and then the next day my stomach has doubled in size!

We thought we had the name but now we've changed are mind. We've also decided not to tell ANYONE what the name is going to be until she's here and theres no looking back. It was so easy to name Aurora, we're just feeling out this little one until we decided who she might be.

Aurora and I are both a little under the weather but we're getting through it. Hope everyone is having a good Monday!

4 comments:

  1. You are such an adorable prego lady! You don't look like you've gained weight, you look all belly! I on the other hand am enormous! I have already surpassed the weight I was when I delivered Gianna! Guess being prego around the holidays is not a good thing for me! Oh well, if you guys don't have Easter plans you are more than welcome to come over here. I think we are going to do an Easter Egg Hunt Saturday and then we are having my sister and her friend over for dinner on Sunday you guys are more then welcome to come too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES I am so excited you posted a belly pic! You look GORGEOUS Kat! Seriously, such a pretty pregnant lady:) I am very jealous of your tan too!! I am so white right now! haha. I get so giddy every time I read a pregnancy post. I think it is because I secretly want to be pregnant so badly.. But I can't convince my husband! Shoot! haha. I hope you guys get feeling better, i've bee sick all week too! Boo.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute! I swear pregnant women are the cutest. The pains are the worst though... hopefully you don't get them too bad. I remember that very vividly from being pregnant, I always got these strange ligament stretching pains/other kinds of pains and there was nothing I could do about it!

    Hope you and Aurora start feeling better! You're looking amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look SO beautiful!! love the dress :)

    ReplyDelete