Friday, February 18, 2011

quirky characters.

I don't know if you know this or not but I LOVE Nan Lawson's art work! I love the colors she uses, her lines, and funny characters. She is also a very gifted photograper, she's a total inspiration package.

Feathers


I was so very excited when she announced she was going to be making wearable art. It made me squeal like a little school girl! I just had to share because they are so cute.

Feathers Brooch Pin


My Little Keyboard Brooch Pin


Grunge Typewriter Necklace


Adorable right? Maybe I can hint to someone to get one of these lovelies for my birthday, *hinthusbandhint*

Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Oh how beautiful! Love it! Thanks so much for sharing!
    Have a fab day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove Nan! Super cute! C'mon hubby, don't let Kat down :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love them! Thanks for introducing me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, I love the girl one and that typewritter one is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh that's a new shop to me! i love the shape of that little yellow frame, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete