Tuesday, January 25, 2011

new layout!

While my husband, Marc, was watching football on Sunday, and Aurora was taking a nap I decided it was time to revamp my blog layout. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. I think there's still some fine toning I need to do but I haven't decided on what yet.


I love Shabby Blogs, they have the best free layouts I've found. Their website is really easy to use too.


With the new blog also came a new blog button! Yay! I used pinik.com to edit the image. I thought I needed something to go with my new theme.

with a chance of


Want to make a grabable blog button of your own? Check out Manic Mother's button how-to! It was so helpful! I also checked out Linneyville, which is where I found picnik.com. Some really awesome stuff. Happy editing!

So, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment