Monday, January 10, 2011

Better late than never, right?

Hey everyone! Sorry it has taken me so long to post anything. I’ve been having a seriously tough time getting motivated lately. I’m still trying to shake off winter break I think. We really did have a wonderful trip back to Pittsburgh, PA. It was really great to see all of our friends and family! The newest addition to the family, Lily, might be one of the cutest babies ever! I am her Aunt though so it comes with the territory. We’re all getting adjusted to being back in AZ and I must say, again, I love it here. I love the people back in the ‘Burgh that’s very true but there is something about this place that I just love. I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday! I promise not to slack so much in the future. As soon as I shake the last bit of dust off my motivation things will be back in full swing, you’ll see!

Here’s a look at our wonderful holiday!









Happy Trails!

1 comment:

  1. It's good to see you back! I know the feeling, it is so hard adjusting back to things after a break! I'm glad you had a good holiday :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete