Friday, December 17, 2010

where does the time go?

Warning: Little kid picture over load! ^_^

Just the other day Aurora and I were taking our dog, Piston, for a walk and I turned around and look at her... when did she grow up?! She's going to be three years old in March and I just can't believe it. Her one year old birthday was expected, two was pretty average as well but three! She's a little girl now! She's no longer a baby, man; I can't wait to see what I'm going to say when she turns 16. She already has her own little personality and has her likes and dislikes. She's a very talented artist if I may say so myself but she wants to fly airplanes currently. When parents say "Enjoy time while you have it, because it flies by," it's so true! Aurora might drive me crazy (got to love the terrible 2s) but I try and enjoy every moment we have together.



Aurora when she was just a few months old eating cereal for the first time.


Getting her footing and starting to move around our house. She's a quick little bugger!


Playing at Sorgels Market, one of our favorite places to go when we lived in Pittsburgh. I do miss visiting the animals and Granny while she was working.


At the Pittsburgh Zoo Just before we left for Phoenix. We had a blast! She loves the zoo I can't wait to go back and visit the Phoenix Zoo.


When we first got to Arizonia we went and visited Tombstone. My husband Marc loves it there and it was a pretty interesting trip. I'm sure we'll go back soon.




Now I have to chase her around with my camera and hope to get a shoot of her. She loves to play hide and seek with me. Who couldn't love that face?


We have truely been blessed by such a wonderful little girl. She changed my life completely and I couldn't be happier.

Happy Trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment