Saturday, December 11, 2010

Spectacular Saturday!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to check in and tell you about the amazing Saturday I’ve been having. First off Aurora and I took an adventure to downtown Phoenix and FINALLY went into two awesome stores I’ve wanted to visit since we got here.

First off we stopped at the lovely vintage boutique Butter Toast. It’s very warm and inviting and the owners did a lovely job of decorating a designing a great layout in this little cozy home. Their prices are really great to for the choices they have. I also adore their selection of dresses! Any number of them would be great for a holiday party.

Then low and behold right next store is GROWop! I can’t help but love local handmade boutiques. It has a great collection of handmade and some vintage items from lovely local artists. I can’t wait to go back and see more. Both of these shops are a must see if you’re in the Phoenix area and love vintage and handmade!

After our trek downtown Aurora and I enjoyed an afternoon playing at the park finished with a stop for a yummy cookie and peppermint mocha… mmmm…

This wonderful day was topped off with the promised Hanson Christmas special! It was so cheesy and so wonderful. It made my season bright and my belly hurt from laughter!

I hope everyone else had a wonderful Saturday! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

Happy Trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment