Monday, November 29, 2010

10+1 Random Facts about me

I’ve seen this on blogs like run with scissors and I thought it was a cute way to get to know a little about me. 10+1 Random Facts about me:

1.)
I was a Theater Major in college and I thought I was going to be a singer/song writer all my life but now I’m a photography major and I have no idea what I’m going to do but I’m going to enjoy the time I have.
2.) I’ve been to Poland, Germany, and Israel on mission trips and I hope to travel more. It’s true that you can never understand what you have until you see the way other people live and I want my daughter to learn that as well.
3.) I’m both extremely outgoing and extremely introverted at the same time; leave it to being a Gemini.
4.) I’ve written a science fiction story that no one will ever read.
5.) I have dyslexia but I’ve learned to thrive with it no matter what anyone says. I don’t see it as a disability; it’s just a different way of looking at the world.
6.) My mom bought me the complete seasons of Gilmore Girls last Christmas and I’ve already watched every episode at least five times.
7.) I love Jesus and have an incredibly strong faith in God but I can’t stand religion.
8.) I’m a movie addict; I love getting sucked into a good story with beautiful character, lovely colors, and great cinematography.
9.) I have to sleep with a light on; I have an unnatural fear of the dark and of zombies… don’t ask me why I don’t know.
10.) I love to read but I don’t do it nearly as much as I should.
11.) I’d rather be behind my camera than anywhere else.



Happy Trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment