Monday, August 2, 2010

move westward, son.....

So, I haven’t posted in a while and I have to apologize for that. Life has gotten a little more hectic than usual. About two weeks about Marc went down to Phoenix, AZ for his company and when he came back he had some news. My husband was offered an awesome opportunity to work in Arizona. BIG DESISION! We talked, we argued, we laughed, we cried, we got excited, and we have finally made our decision; we’re moving.

Now 2,000 miles seems like such a long ways away, but really with the technology we have now it’s not. It’s about a five hours plane ride and I talk to most everyone on facebook anyways so that’s not going to be that huge of a difference. I think the hardest part will be leaving our families. I still have to tell my parents, argh. Marc dicussed it with his family last night and it went okay. I think that mostly they are excited for us; sad and a little scared, but mostly excited. I hope everyone else can be too! I’ll miss the ‘Burgh but I’m excited to take a new adventure head on!

I’ve spent most of my life not taking chances and missing opportunities but I have a terrible fear of failure, but I’m not going to let the dictate mine or my families’ lives anymore. We could go out there and fall flat on our faces but I know we have people that love us that can help us put back the pieces.

Have I said I’m excited yet? Because I am! I’ll be keeping a log on what’s going down here on my blog so stay tuned!





P.S. My Etsy shop opening has obviously been postponed until further notice – I will keep you informed for when I’m going to give it a go! I’m not giving up on that yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment