Thursday, July 8, 2010

starting a journey.

As I posted yesterday I was unsure if I was actually starting art school on Monday. Well a few e-mails later from said school and some help from my husband, I found out that yes I do start on Monday! I’m extremely excited to start this exciting journey to further my education. If it pays off or not doesn’t matter to me as much as if I actually finish! Don’t ask my why it’s such a big deal to me because I know tons of successful people never even finish high school but it’s just my goal and I’m shooting for the stars! I guess it has something to do with my dyslexia, when I was young no one though I was even going to finish high school because of my learning disability but I graduated with a great GPA and I did go on to college but dropped out. So, I kind of want to rub it in peoples faces just a little like “na na na na I did it and you said I couldn’t!” And to prove it to myself that I’m not dumb I just learn differently, no biggie!

Well enough of my rant! In honor of classes starting I made a treasury on etsy.com celebrating photographers and photos that inspire me…..



see it here.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. i, for one, am totally honored to be in this celebratory treasury! good luck with school :)

    ReplyDelete