Wednesday, July 14, 2010

passion

On Saturday night Marc and I got to do something we don’t often get to do; go out to a concert. Marc’s sister and brother-in-law bought us tickets to go see Dave Mathews Band and Zac Brown Band play at PNC Park with them. Aurora was safely at her Granny’s house and we got to spend an evening out, it was great!

Now I must say I love the Zac Brown Band and they did put on an awesome show, but there was something about the Dave Matthews performance that just blew all other performers out of the water. I have never seen a group of people with such passion rock out like that before. I am an avid music lover. Not just listening either, I wanted to be a song writer in the worst way for a very long time. I don’t think I would ever have the ability to move people like those guys did Saturday night. We were seated in the stadium so we were kind of far back but I could still feel the pumping passion coming out of every beat on the drum, every sound that come out of the horn’s and every word sang from Dave Matthews mouth. Wow, just looking into that man’s eyes on the big screen was like “Dang that man has something that not a lot of people do.” Marc always says he thinks Dave has some great muse, and now I completely agree with him.

Dave and those men up there can do something that I’ve never seen done before and I can’t even describe it. I hope they around for a long, long, long, time.

No comments:

Post a Comment